How to optimize your Microsoft 365 cloud costs
Easily control your daily Microsoft 365 cloud spend with "Optimize M365"
This sounds appealing, but how would it apply to my organization? Well, simply put Optimize M365 is interesting for any organization using Microsoft products from the M365 cloud (*details) wishing to control cloud costs. Whether you are a large enterprise, small venture, or mid-sized governmental institution, as long as you want to keep track of your cloud spend and you want to avoid expensive tooling or consultancy, you are at the right place.
Optimize M365 in a nutshell
- Analyzing actual usage
- Reviewing subscription assignment
- Providing usage insights
- Simplifying licensing complexity
- Revealing optimization opportunities
- Dashboard; providing a monitoring overview that will help you understand what’s happening with your cloud usage and spend,
- Optimized BOM; showing your optimized bill of material / shopping list.
- Usage Analysis; demonstrating what you can do to optimize your cloud costs
3. Usage Analysis
Now, after processing the information in the Dashboard and verifying your impact at the Optimized BOM page, you will want to dive deeper into the data to know exactly which actions will optimize your cloud costs. In order to do this, we present a Usage Analysis page – showing you all the underlying data in detail. The Usage Analysis provides a detailed overview of your cloud usage and shows the users that can be optimized per savings category, helping you to easily see which actions need to be taken in order to optimize your cloud environment.
Finally, in the remaining pages we present the flat data collected through the API connection that we will establish with your M365 environment. This flat data allows you to check user data and it helps you further understand the savings we have uncovered.