Cloud Cost Optimization by Nebula
// Microsoft cloud optimization managed service
TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR CLOUD
Discover OPTIMIZE: your all-in-one solution for cloud optimization. Continuously optimize usage and costs across the Microsoft cloud. No more licensing hassle, no more unnecessary costs, always in control.
Fully customer-funded: no ties to Microsoft / resellers.
Unmatched licensing expertise & unique approach.
Flexible to your needs
Extensive customization, automation & support options.
Easy to setup & easy to use. No agents, no install, no lock-in.
Trusted by IT and Finance teams worldwide
// Key features
All-in-one solution for cloud optimization
OPTIMIZE is a managed service that combines our user-friendly web tool with expert consulting. OPTIMIZE continuously analyses your cloud environment and provides on-demand insights & recommendations for optimal usage, immediate savings and proactive cost avoidance.
Optimization across the entire Azure cloud
• Identify unused resources
• Optimize VM sizing
• Pick the best payment options
• Leverage programmatic benefits
• Full pricing transparency
More info about OPTIMIZE Azure
Optimization across the entire Microsoft 365 cloud (incl products such as M365 Apps for Enterprise, EM+S, Windows, PowerPlatform, DevTools, Project & Visio)
• Perfectionalize subscription inventory management
• Key insights on adoption and utilization
• Optimize subscription assignment & rightsizing
• Improve negotiating position
• Manage temporary users or specific groups
More info about OPTIMIZE M365
Optimization across the entire Dynamics 365 cloud (ERP/CRM)
• Manage costs
• Identify correct licensing configuration
• Keep a close eye on performance
• Subscription inventory management
• Leverage comprehensive automation options
More info about OPTIMIZE D365
End-to-end support with Microsoft consulting services
• Contracting (e.g. EA / EAS / SCE / CSP / NCE / MPSA)
• Annual reporting / ordering
• Negotiation support
• Commercial and technical advisory
• Training & support, License Desk
// Getting started
// Average cost savings
Immediate savings and proactive cost avoidance
OPTIMIZE connects to your Microsoft cloud API, after which OPTIMIZE delivers consistent savings. On-demand available, non-invasive and with extensive automation capabilities (CSV).
Quick savings: 6% - 14% Annual savings: 9% - 30%
Quick savings: 10% - 28%
Annual savings: 16% - 42%
17% of your current cloud spending likely to be quick savings
- Waste reduction & active usage monitoring
- Service accounts, blocked users, disabled accounts
- VM up-&downgrading, decommissioning
- Reservations, BYOL, AHUB, Savings Plans
- Choosing the right Dev/Test licensing